That’s a powerful, touching and impressive image, Patti! I really like it. The moments of wonder that our planet offers us are truly precious. My 'Sunset' can be found HERE
PS: I’d be delighted if you came to see my ‘Tattoo’
Dear Patti, for the next challenge, I would like to make sure we're talking about combat boxing and not packing things into boxes, like for a move, or organizing items in a box. Thanks a lot for your answer my friend.
My email address is: digitalwhisper14@gmail.com. I dont have the pchickki@reagan.com any longer. I am not understanding why you can't email me. I have received email from you before. How strange
Strong, impressive digital artwork Pchickki 🤩
ReplyDeleteMy interpretation in in my blog HERE
Thanks for looking 🥰
That’s a powerful, touching and impressive image, Patti!
ReplyDeleteI really like it.
The moments of wonder that our planet offers us are truly precious.
My 'Sunset' can be found HERE
PS: I’d be delighted if you came to see my ‘Tattoo’
A gorgeous sunset Patti I love the Silhouettes.
ReplyDeleteMine is here. https://thestardustfactory.blogspot.com
Dear Patti, for the next challenge, I would like to make sure we're talking about combat boxing and not packing things into boxes, like for a move, or organizing items in a box.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for your answer my friend.
Sorry, I still can't send you an email (once again)...
DeleteThe email won't send—I don't understand why, since I'm using your new Gmail address.
i bet either is fine!
DeleteBoxing in a ring like Mohamad Ali :0
DeleteThank you a lot dear Patti! <3
Deletei love your beautiful scene! here's mine: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/08/mystical-sunset.html
ReplyDeleteMy email address is: digitalwhisper14@gmail.com. I dont have the pchickki@reagan.com any longer. I am not understanding why you can't email me. I have received email from you before. How strange
ReplyDeleteI had the good adress, It's a mystery... I'll try again once!
ReplyDelete