This week's theme is
"Gypsy"
Gypsies have always had my interest.
They have a unique lifestyle.
Very beautiful Joseph Sedlacek's painting Patti !( I do love 19 th century paintings :)And you have done wonderful effects on it my friend.Thanks for this fun challenge.Mine is HERE(PS: did you receive my email -from Barb- ?)
Yes I did receive it. I replied to it :) Thank You
a glorious piece of art Patti! here is mine: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/08/gypsy-soul.html
My fortune teller is HEREThanks for looking 🔮
What a glorious gypsy Patti, thanks for a fun challenge.https://thestardustfactory.blogspot.com
Very beautiful Joseph Sedlacek's painting Patti !
ReplyDelete( I do love 19 th century paintings :)
And you have done wonderful effects on it my friend.
Thanks for this fun challenge.
Mine is HERE
(PS: did you receive my email -from Barb- ?)
Yes I did receive it. I replied to it :) Thank You
Deletea glorious piece of art Patti! here is mine: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/08/gypsy-soul.html
ReplyDeleteMy fortune teller is HERE
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking 🔮
What a glorious gypsy Patti, thanks for a fun challenge.
ReplyDeletehttps://thestardustfactory.blogspot.com