oh how i love your Mona, Patti! that sneer is quite impressive. i do think she might need a little help getting her lipstick straight, lol! mine is here: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/06/fancy-mona.html
Hahaha! I loooove it! The blue-tinged red, the grimace and the rest of her serene expression make for a really striking image, Patti! I also do love the way you’ve rendered the landscape behind her and all the grungy textures. It’s a beautiful piece of work and I congratulate you wholeheartedly. Thank you for this wonderful challenge my friend. My Mona is HERE
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh how i love your Mona, Patti! that sneer is quite impressive. i do think she might need a little help getting her lipstick straight, lol! mine is here: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/06/fancy-mona.html
ReplyDeleteMoi la joconde ce n'est pas son lipstick que je lui refais, c'est son portrait tout entier https://kwarkito.blogspot.com/1970/01/jocondoclaste.html
ReplyDeleteDidnt find a Mona on your blog but I found lots of other really neat stuff on your blog:)
DeleteHahaha! I loooove it!
ReplyDeleteThe blue-tinged red, the grimace and the rest of her serene expression make for a really striking image, Patti!
I also do love the way you’ve rendered the landscape behind her and all the grungy textures.
It’s a beautiful piece of work and I congratulate you wholeheartedly.
Thank you for this wonderful challenge my friend.
My Mona is HERE
Love those blue lips. A fun challenge Thanks Patti.
ReplyDeletehttps://thestardustfactory.blogspot.com
Sorry, I accidently deleted my Mona's post,
ReplyDeleteand published it newly. Your kind comments deleted, too, sorry🤔
Here is the new link: HERE